How does our E-Design service work?
After you purchase your E Design package, you will be directed to fill out a form with details regarding your project. You will be contacted to schedule an in-depth design consultation which will take place over the phone. In preparation for the phone consultation, we will ask you to provide measurements and photos of your existing space, as well as 2-3 inspiration images for your project. During your call, a House of Jade designer will go over your needs in detail and make sure we are all on the same page. Depending on the scope of your e-design project, we can work with existing furniture already in your space or come up with a completely new space.
Following the in-depth phone call, the design phase will begin!
When the design work is completed you will receive the end deliverable for your e-design project, which will include the following:
- A detailed floor plan for your space (where applicable - usually not included with the Kitchen and Bathroom Refresh)
- Inspiration images
- Design Board plan
- Shopping list to purchase applicable furniture/accessory pieces including the following:
- All furniture and accessory selections (art, rugs, built elevations, etc)
- All hard and soft finishes where applicable (flooring, tile, window treatments, fireplace surrounds, paint colors, etc)
- All lighting and hardware
This package includes one round of revisions. If additional revisions are required, time will be billed at the rate of $100 an hour.
Have questions about one of our e-design packages? Not sure if one of our e-design packages will meet your needs? We are confident we can help! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us through our contact forms and we’ll be in touch soon to discuss your specific needs for your space.