How does our E-Design service work?
After you purchase your e-design package you will receive an email that contains a link to fill out a form with details regarding your project. This helps us better understand your design style and wants/needs for your space. Once you submit your project form one of our House of Jade e-design project managers will reach out to schedule and introductory call to discuss your project. During this call, our e-design project manager will go over your needs in detail and make sure you’re on the same page. Depending on the scope of your e-design dining room project, we can work with existing furniture already in your space or come up with a completely new space. Following the initial consult, the House of Jade team will…
- Create a detailed floor plan for your space.
- Work together to create two or three concept images for your space.
These items will be emailed to you in a packet for you to sign off on. An end deliverable will then be created and sent which will include the following:
- Floor plan
- Concept images
- Design board plan
- Shopping list to purchase applicable furniture/accessory pieces including the following:
- All furniture and accessory selections (art, rugs, built in elevations, etc.)
- All hard and soft finishes (flooring, tile, window treatments, fireplace surrounds, paint colors, etc.)
- All lighting and hardware
This package includes one round of revisions. If additional revisions are required, time will be billed at the rate of $100 an hour.
Have questions about this e-design dining room package? Not sure it meets your needs? We are confident we can help. Check out our other options, or reach out to us directly through email or phone.